There are many ways with which you can stay connected with your friends and family one of the most popular ways to stay connected is either via Facebook or Twitter. The apps are available which allow you other forms of social networking with features such as instant messaging and many other such features.
Android also offers many ways for social networking that helps you to stay connected with your friends and family. Android also offers integration that allows you to connect the various aspects of social networking into one platform such as blogging along with keeping your Twitter account updated.
So we have prepared a guide for you that will allow you to use your android device efficiently for social networking.
How To Use Your Android Device Efficiently For Social Networking
- After you have gotten your android device you need to set up your Facebook account. Go to Settings > Accounts & Sync > tap on Facebook icon and then enter your details. After entering your details now you can control what you should sync with your accounts. You can also set up the how many times the app updates itself with new information but keep in mind that increasing the duration of updates will drain your battery.
- To upload photos easily to your social networking account you can just tap on the gallery in your app drawer and see the list of images and video. Open the image of your interest and then tap on share button it will open up a new window which will show you where you want to share. Remember to have the desired social networking app installed to share your images to the account of your desire.
- If you are tired of Twitter and Facebook then you can browse through the play store to discover some of the other social networking apps that also feature a host of new features that might be to your liking.
- You have just taken a great picture with your camera and edited it to make it more interesting then you can show it off to your friends with the help of Instagram app. You can even use this app to add effects to your photos and upload them directly to your instagram account with just the tap of sync button.
- If you want people to know from where you are updating your status or uploading a new pic then you can add location to you posts. Just go to settings > locations and then tick mark the box which says enable GPS feature for your location. Now whenever you update any posts from your phone the location will be added automatically.
- If you are active blogger then you will be happy to know that many of the blogging sites have their app in the play store which allows you to stay synced to your blog and update your blog when you see hear or see something interesting right form your device.
- If you are using any third party social networking apps then you can add shortcuts of these apps to your home screen which will allow you to quickly access your account thus enabling to quickly update your status or upload new photos without having to browsing through app drawer.
So there you have some of the ways that will allow you to use your android device efficiently for social networking purposes.
If you know of any other ways for making social networking more fun and efficient then do let us know.