If you are a Mac user, you will think of downloading a program which can help you use it faster without any error. As of now, there are lots of programs offered online which are mostly available for Microsoft users only. Well you should never be sad as there is the MacKeeper, a known best Mac file cleaner created. It is a free program dedicated to speed up a Mac machine.
When you use MacKeeper once in a while, your Mac machine will be free from errors and junk files which just clog the intended processes. It has several features such as the Binaries Cutter, Cache Cleaner, Logs Cleaner, Duplicates Finder, Languages Cutter, and Old Files Finder. All of these features are added to help your Mac machine run smoother that it’s previous days of usage.
Using MacKeeper To Scan Errors, Increase Performance and Speed Up Mac:
- First, of course, you need to download the MacKeeper to your system from here. There is a download tb which will rdirect you to the download window. It is a free appliation and is certified to be free from viruses and malwares. After downloading and installing it to the system, run MacKeeper.
- On the new window, you are now of to the user interface of MacKeeper. As a start, click on the “Once-Click Scan” icon. That will urge the program to start scanning your system for errors and junk files using all the 6 features at once. After scanning the system, the program will show you the estimated size of memory which can be cleaned up after running the cleaner.
- Now, after the scanning of the whole system is finished, it will show you a list of programs along with their sized which can be cleaned up. You just have to tick the box to check it and allow the particular folder to be cleaner or tick the box to uncheck it to exclude a particular folder from being cleaned up. If you are unsure on the contents of a particular folder, just click on the “Quick Look” option.
- Now, after checking and unchecking the boxes have a quick look again on the files. When you are sure on your choices, click on the “Remove” button. Make sure you are sure with your choices as it can’t be re-done. It will completely delete all the files on your checked boxes and leave the unchecked boxes unharmed.
- If you want a more thorough scan, you can try using the “Filter” feature. This allows you to find a specific file among the scan results. You can also re-scan a drive by clicking on the “Rescan” button.
- If you think you don’t need all the 6 features to run while scanning the whole system, you can always customize it using the customize tool which can be found on the “Preferences” option. However, it is always advisable to choose all the six (6) features as they are all essential to make sure that your Mac system is free from junk files.
Download MacKeeper Today and increase the performance and speed of your Mac!