Logging into multiple Google talk account is easy and you can use it for fun or may be you have two important account and need to run them at the same time to maintain communication on Google talk.
The system we are going to explain here for running multiple account is without any crack, patch or hack, In this system you have to use a single simple command line parameter in other word called switch (/nomutex). What you have to do is also very simple and you need to apply the switch to the Google Talk shortcut.
This simple system can save you lot of time for logging in into the multiple account time to time.
Let me give the big idea of this trick. You have to create a switch parameter on the Google Talk shortcut. You can do it either in your current Google talk shortcut or you can do it on a new shortcut. I will show you both the system to do it.
How to put command line parameter on existing Google Talk shortcut:
- Right click on the Google Talk shortcut from your desktop
- Find the properties from the menu and open the shortcut properties.
- Click the Shortcut tab on Google Talk Properties box
- Find the Target textbox, add in the /nomutex to the end of the line
- It must be like this command – “c:program filesgooglegoogle talkgoogletalk.exe” /nomutex
To create a new shortcut for Google Talk:
- Decide where you want to put the new shortcut. It can be anywhere in the desktop or any other place. Right click there
- Find the New on the right click from the menu.
- Then select Shortcut from others
- Write following line bellow to the field when prompted to put the location of the shortcut:
“c:program filesgooglegoogle talkgoogletalk.exe” /nomutex
- Go to the next
- Give it a name to remember that this one you want to use to log in Google talk.
There are other ways to do it. But I prefer this one because it is simple and easy to do.