Recently adobe have stopped flash support on all android mobile devices they have even removed the flash app from the play store as a result you’re not able to run flash based games on your android devices anymore.
Nexus 7 and other jelly bean devices that are being released are coming without flash installed in them as according to Adobe flash is inefficient and drains your battery quickly. If you want to still enjoy the various advantages that flash has to offer to your browsing experience then we have prepared a guide for you that will allow you to install flash apk on your nexus 7 or any other jelly bean devices.
How To Install Flash in Nexus 7 and Other Jelly bean Devices
- You can search for the flash apk in Google or you can visit the XDA forum from where you can download the flash apk.
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable and then transfer the apk file to your SD card.
- Now go to settings > security and tap the box that says unknown sources. This allow you to install apps that are acquired from places other than play store.
- If you have an antivirus installed it’s always an good idea to scan any apps that you have downloaded from a website or forum to make sure that they are free of any malware.
- Now locate the place where you have put the apk and install it.
- Native Google chrome or android browser does not support flash content so you need to download another browser from play store such as opera that supports flash content.
There you have an easy guide that will allow you to install flash on your nexus 7 or any other jelly bean device and enjoy the flash content available on the internet.
Let us know if there are any other way with which you can install flash in your jelly bean running device.