Using a Wi-Fi connection for your internet needs is very beneficial as compared to using your cellular data because you are not concerned with the increased amount of bill that you might incur in the process.
Also Wi-Fi connection allows you high speed streaming and download without any worries. So we have prepared a guide for you that will allow you to get free Wi-Fi connection without any effort. For the purpose of this guide we will be using the Wi-Fi finder app by JiWire which allows you to search for free Wi-Fi connections in particular area and also save it.
This app also allows you to filter your Wi-Fi connection according to free or paid or public.
How To Find Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Visit the play store to download and install the Wi-Fi finder app in your device.
- After you launch the app it will start searching for Wi-Fi signals and will show you the strongest signal that is currently available in your area. You can tap on it to view more information regarding the signal.
- If the Wi-Fi connection is protected with a password you will be asked to enter the password before connecting. You will be asked whether you want to save the connection in the directory for future use.
- Apart from scanning for Wi-Fi sources you can search for Wi-Fi connection in a particular place or city by tapping on the search Wi-Fi directory on the homepage and typing in the name of a particular place or city.
- While you are in search press the menu button on the phone to filter the hotspots connection by price, venue and provider. This way you can select the connection that suits your needs.
- If you tap on the public Wi-Fi you can see the places where you can find free public Wi-Fi connection.
So there you have a simple guide where with which you can use the Wi-Fi finder apps to locate the Wi-Fi connection in a particular place or city.
Do let us know if there are any other ways with which you can search and save the different Wi-Fi connections that you come across.