We need our android device for many things in our life and with all the apps that we need it increases the battery drain of your phone. The most frustrating part of the day becomes when you are using your phone for a walk and you get the notification that your battery is low and to connect the charger and then you are reminded with beeps constantly till your phone dies.
You can manage the battery usage on your android device with the help of correct battery apps. But searching for a good battery app from play store has become a huge challenge because the number of battery related apps have increased so much that a person gets confused.
So we have prepared a guide with which you can extend the battery life of your android device to prevent it from dieing on you when it’s important. For the purpose of this guide we have used the Power manager full by X-Phone software.
How To Extend Your Android Battery Life
- Visit the play store and download the power manager full app.
- After you launch the app you will notice many options one of them is for when you have low battery. This option will dim your screen and turn off your wi-fi to conserve what power is left to keep your devices running for a while longer.
- You can also use the app to check the battery of your device. It displays the information such as battery health and how much juice is remaining in the battery.
- If you want to go back to the initial settings just go to the main screen and tap on initial settings this will revert your phone back to normal.
- If you want to make the entire process faster you can create profile. Tap on the menu button of your device to create a profile.
- After you have entered the name of your profile click on next and you will see a list of options which will allow you to select which element should trigger your profile.
- In the next page you can select at what level the battery should be before your profile is triggered.
- In the next screen you can select the brightness of the screen the app should set depending on how much battery is remaining after your profile is triggered.
- There are many other options that you can check such as selecting whether the Wi-Fi will be on or off. You can also opt to turn off all the radio except the cellular radio to conserve more power.
There you have some of the ways with which you can use the power manager full app to extend your devices battery life.
Do let us know if you any other way with which you can extend your devices battery life.