Samsung Galaxy S3 a magnificent device with an amazing 720p display makes everything look nice and crisp. The display being 4.8inch means there is enough screen real estate for you to browse the net very comfortably and also see your videos in amazing resolutions.
Such a big screen can also be used more efficiently if you are able to multitask with multiple windows open at the same time just like you would do in your desktop. Finally Samsung have granted this wish true by enabling the multiple window option in your device through their latest update premium suite.
This new feature will allow you to open two different apps with their own window in the same screen. This means no more you have to switch between apps and also this allows you to take full advantage of the multitasking that android offers.
You will be able to enjoy the benefits of having multiple windows open of different apps on the huge 720p display of the device. Now you will be able to browse through YouTube while searching the android market for your favorite apps.
Below is a guide on how to enable the multitasking window in your Samsung device.
How To Enable Multi Window Feature
1. To enable this feature first you need to download the Samsung Galaxy Premium suite update.
2. After you have finished updating your phone go to Settings > Display and tick the multi window box.
3. After you have enabled the multi window mode in your device you should notice a small icon that appears on the left side of your display. It disappears after sometime when not used but you can reveal by holding down the back button your device.
4. To see the multi window apps you need to tap the icon that appears on the left side of your screen. This will display a list of apps that support multi window feature. Samsung and Google apps are present by default but third party apps will only be available if it supports multi window mode. One such third party app is Falcon Pro Twitter App.
5. To start using in the multi window mode select an app from the list and launch it. Then again hold the icon and open the app list and drag the second icon on to the screen and this will launch the second app in the other half of the screen with the first app still open.
6. The best part of this feature is that you can also resize the open app windows to take full advantage of the screen size. To resize just tap on corner of the open app and drag it to resize.
7. To enable full screen of the app just tap on the open window and tap on full screen icon.
There you have an easy guide that will allow you to use this feature easily and also allow you to take maximum advantage of the huge crystal clear display.
Let us know what you think about this feature and leave us your comments.