Windows 8 is the latest operating system from Microsoft that features some latest tweaks and animations that makes sure that you get enhanced performance from your system while trying to keep everything nice and simple.
There are some people who might not be happy with the way windows 8 is designed especially the start menu and wallpapers as they lack the luster and customization option that could be carried out in the previous versions of windows.
If you are unhappy with how your windows looks then you can read this guide which allow you to customize the windows 8 start screen wallpaper, tiles and animation.
How To Customize Windows 8 Start Screen Wallpaper, Tiles And Animations Using PC Settings
- Take your mouse to the top right corner of your screen to access the charm menu and then click on settings
- At the bottom of settings page click on PC settings this will open up the settings panel of the metro UI
- You can click on personalize and use the built in option for modifying the start screen design and color.
How To Customize Windows 8 Start Screen Wallpaper, Tiles And Animations Using Décor8
- Décor8 is not a free tool but a free trial version is available. After launching the app you will notice its similarity to the PC settings.
- You can choose what background image you want to add in addition if you select a folder full of background images the program will automatically change the background image randomly thus keeping things lively.
- You can also use this app to make changes to the start menu by adding certain elements to it from the desktop. You can also tweak the scrolling of the start menu and number of icons you can add or see.
How To Customize Windows 8 Start Screen Wallpaper, Tiles And Animations Using Start Screen Animations Tweaker
- This utility is available for free and it allows you to adjust and tweak the start screen animation.
- Other than animating the tiles you can also animate the user name and password page that comes before your start screen is loaded.
- You can adjust the different slider and find the right animations that suits your needs. You can also add the parallax effect and see its magic.
- Any animations you tweak require the explorer to be restarted. So after doing the changes when you click ok the screen will flicker and then your animations will start.
How To Customize Windows 8 Start Screen Wallpaper, Tiles And Animations Using Windows 8 Start Screen Customizer
- This app will allow you to tweak the transparency level between your desktop and metro start menu.
- You can also adjust the rows the metro apps take up on the start menu and also modify the shortcuts that are present.
There you have some of the ways with which you can customize your windows 8 to remove the same boring old look that you get used to and enjoy the new background images along with animations.
If you know any other way with which you can customize your windows 8 then do let us know.
Others are searching for:
- image background not tiles for windows 8
- windows animated tile wallpaper
- windows tiles personalize background