Having a bright and vibrantwallpaper can help alleviate your mood and sometimes having the same wallpaper day after day becomes boring. Sometimes you also prefer to have a nice scenery right on your desktop which will help to brighten your mood.
But not always can you get the wallpaper of your choice and sometimes you also avoid searching for new wallpaper because it is a tedious process and at times down right boring. So in such cases what you have to do?
Nothing to worry about because we have prepared a guide for you that will enable you to customize your wallpaper with the help of Google image search and various other RSS feeds so that you can get the wallpaper of your choice quickly and easily.
Things You Need
Although the windows wallpaper feature in Windows 7 is very advanced but nothing will be as great as having a wallpaper application in your windows. For this guide you need the following things:
- Windows PC
- Free copy of John’s Background Switcher
How To Install And Configure The App
- After you have downloaded the app install it
- After you open the app you will be introduced to the opening screen so click on Create some default sets which will allow the app to create sources from where you will be getting new and interesting wallpaper for your desktop
- If you want to create the sources from where you can get the wallpapers of your choice then click on Add button to see the different sources
- So click on Google Image search to add it.
- When you click on Google Image Search you will be presented with a dialog box where you can enter the search term of your choice according to which you will be presented with new wallpapers
- You can also specify the image resolution
- If you are looking for more variety then you can use the RSS feature built in the app. For instance you like new arts from a specific artist in the deviantart then you can add that section in the RSS feed and you will be introduced to daily updates. It can be the deviantart site no need for specific artist also. In such cases you will be presented daily with hundreds of new images
- Any site that features an RSS feed can easily be turned in to a great supply of wallpapers by adding it to RSS feed of the application
- JBS also features many customization options for the wallpapers that are being set as your desktop background. You can even customize the wallpaper whether to display texts or not. You can also set the wallpaper that the areas of your icons are blank so that no wallpapers are rendered there.
So there you have an easy to set up application for your windows that will allow you to browse through hundreds of wallpaper on a daily basis with few simple clicks.
Do let us know what you think and also of any other ways with which you can easily get new wallpapers for you desktop.