Connecting to a VPN is very easy through windows as there lot of VPN software’s available and also you can use your network settings to set up a connection to your VPN easily.
Android also offer VPN connection and this allows you to download and access apps that are not available in your country. You can also use VPN to browse privately or just want to connect to your company or universities network for downloading new work related information.
We have prepared a guide that will allow you to use your android device to connect to a VPN network using openVPN servers.
How To Connect To VPN Using Android
- If you are using android 4.0 and above then you don’t have to root your device to install the official OpenVPN network apps. But if you are using android 2.3 or below then you have to root your device.
- You can also download tunnelbear which allows android to handle VPN connections easily.
- To use android’s native VPN settings go to settings and tap on more.
- Tap on VPN and + button to enter the VPN details and save your VPN connection.
- Now tap on connect to connect to your VPN and enter the username and password. You can also save it for future connections.
There you have an easy to use guide that will allow you to use VPN on your android device allowing you secure browsing experience and also allowing you to download apps not available in your country.
If you any other way with which you can use VPN on your android phone or tablet do let us know.