Chrome is the latest stock browser that can be found in the latest version of the android. Google have made it much more sleek and responsive and the best part is that you can sync it with the desktop version of chrome and instantly able to share your bookmarks and history across your device.
Another cool trick is that the webpage you are currently viewing can be shared with other people by giving them the account that you are using for chrome. As you browse and do the viewing your friends can see what you are viewing and what you are saving.
So we have prepared a guide for you that will allow you to get better at browsing the internet with chrome.
How To Browse Faster With Chrome
- If you want to share the current tab then tap on the options menu of your chrome and select other devices. This will allow you to access the open tabs in your desktop chrome on your android device.
- Open up the chrome browser on your desktop and click on the spanner icon and then click on sign in to chrome.
- Now on your android chrome you will see your computer listed there along with the open tabs.
- If you have multiple tabs open on your android browser then to quickly shift through them just swipe left on your screen to move to the next open tab. If you want to move to previous tab then swipe to the right.
- If you want to browse incognito with chrome in your android device then tap on the new incognito tab. This will allow you to view the webpage without leaving a cookie in your device.
- If you want switch between incognito and normal tabs then you can use the tab switcher in the right hand corner. Alternatively you can swipe up and down to switch between incognito and normal tabs.
So there you have a simple tutorial that will allow you to use certain tricks to make browsing better and efficient with your android chrome.
Do let us know if you come across some other tricks that will speed up browsing in your chrome.