The Google Nexus 7 is released with a bang and its CyanogenMod 10ROM is indeed working in an enhanced and effective way with the tablet.
The nexus 7 along with its quad-core processor and Tegra 3-powered chipset is indeed regarded to be one of the highly sophisticated and dedicated tablets on the market as of now. Another equally great thing is that you have the luxury of modifying your tablet which will work wonders for your tablet in performing faster as you install the latest CyanogenMod 10 ROM.
You will get the guide to arm yourself with the sophisticated and dedicated ways of installing CyanogenMod10 on Nexus 7 Android tablet.
Check out our guide below to learn how to install CyanogenMod 10 on the Nexus 7 Android tablet.
- The instructions which are there in the guide are meant for use with ASUS Google Nexus 7. You may not get the desired results as you apply with another device.
- The information is indeed purely for instructional as well educational purpose. Hence, there is no surety that the instructions are going to work for your specific and unique circumstances.
- You have to be at your own risk towards using the instructions.
Install ASUS Google Nexus 7 with ClockworkMod Recovery.
If in case you needed assistance regarding ClockworkMod recovery and rooting, then have a look at the guide “how to unlock the bootloader, root as well along with flash ClockworkMod recovery on your Nexus 7 Android tablet”.
The battery should be at least 70% charged.
You are required to download the following files in order to save them on your computer.
- CyanogenMod 10 ROM
- MediaFire Link
- Goo.im Link
- Google Apps Package
It is imperative for you to have a backup of all your personal data in order to save it.
- The ZIP file which you have downloaded, you need to copy into your tablet’s SD card and thereby turn off your tablet.
- The next step entails you to boot into ClockMod Recovery. It can be done by pressing as well as holding down the Volume Up, Volume Down as well as Power buttons. It is done until your tablet boots into ClockworkMod Recovery.
- After that, you are supposed to create NANDroid backup on the ROM which is existing. You need to select Backup, in order to perform Backup and Restore. After that, head back to the main recovery menu on its completion.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and click on Yes on screen and after that, you are required to confirm data wipe.
- Select install ZIP from SD Card. After that, choose ZIP from SD card and then browse for the downloaded CyanogenMod 10ROM file in order to select it. You have to click on yes which will help you towards confirming the installation process.
- On its completion, head back to the main recovery menu and select go back.
- In the final step, you are required to reboot your tablet and select Reboot System now.
In this way, you are successfully able to install the unofficial CyanogenMod 10 ROM on your esteemed and priceless Google Nexus 7.